This privacy statement applies to Taylor Airey Limited (“Taylor Airey”, “we”, “us” or “our”) and aims to provide you with information on how our organisation uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How long do we keep your data for?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy statements of other websites
- Changes to our privacy statement
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
‘Personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’). We may collect, store, use and transfer the following data:
- Your name, date of birth, email address, postal address, phone number, mobile number, social media profile;
- Technical data about your device, including your internet protocol (IP) address, your browsing history of the content you have visited on our sites (including information on how you were referred to our sites via another website), the browser type you used to access the site, and any other technology used to access this site; and
- Information relating to your personal circumstances and how you use our site.
Privacy policies of other websites
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use a mobile device to access our content.
- Access our site, via your browser’s cookies or other similar technology.
- Contact us via email, social media or similar technology, or mention us on social media.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Analytics providers such as Google.
- Search information providers.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data for a number of purposes, including the following:
- For statistical purposes such as analysing the performance of our sites to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences.
- To administer and protect our website, ensuring they stay safe and secure (including data analysis, testing, data hosting and troubleshooting).
- To respond to your enquiries.
- To ensure our website content is relevant to you and understand the effectiveness of the content we provide to you.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
How long do we keep your data for?
We will keep your personal data only for as long as we need to. How long we retain data depends on what we are using the data for, including the applicable legal requirements. If we no longer need your data, we will delete it or make it anonymous by removing the details that identify you. In some circumstances you may be able to ask us to delete your data (see ‘your data protection rights’ for further information).
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we will endeavour to respond to you within one month. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +44 (0)20 8017 4655
Or write to us: Taylor Airey Limited, Pennine Place, 2a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0HF
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Taylor Airey uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +44 (0)20 8017 4655
Or write to us at: Taylor Airey Limited, Pennine Place, 2a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0HF