Taylor Airey aims to become the first choice for global transport clients when they need to resolve challenging issues in a growingly diverse range of sectors, providing opportunities for all of its staff to develop to their full potential.
We are committed to consistently satisfying the needs of our clients to ensure that we win their repeat business. We will establish and maintain an effective quality assurance system compliant with the International Standard ISO 9001:2015. We will maintain an effective environment and organisation so that we provide our clients with the quality of services they expect.
We will encourage the personal growth of our empowered staff through continuous professional development and ensure that Taylor Airey is recognised as a place where our staff want to work. All members of our staff are made aware of their responsibilities and encouraged to participate in the review and continuous improvement of our quality management system. Personal development, performance and training requirements are appraised at regular intervals.
We will continue to be recognised for the professionalism and depth of expertise that we use to resolve our client’s issues in a timely and tactful manner, enabling the delivery of projects of all sizes. Our goal is to provide our clients with a business advantage that supports their success. This goal will be delivered by the actions of our team, who will be encouraged to display the following attributes:
- We Care
- We take pride in what we do, delivering relevant work to a high quality
- We are practical, pragmatic, and committed to making things happen
- We are Conscientious
- We minimise our adverse impacts on the world in which we live
- We support and develop each other, to ensure working with us provides a positive experience
- We are Responsive
- We are there when we are needed, at the right time, in the right place
- We recognise that our clients operate 24/7 and support them with this
- And above all we are Professional
- We are trusted by our clients to respect their information and be their representative
- We take responsibility for our actions, with the integrity to deliver difficult messages, and maintain our professional independence